Fetching directory, one moment please ...
winmgmt is the executable that runs the WMI service. It can also be used at the command prompt for administrative tasks.
Run at the command prompt, winmgmt performs these administrative tasks:
- /backup - Backs up the WMI repository to a specified file name.
- /restore - Restores the WMI repository from the specified file.
- /resyncperf - Registers system performance libraries with WMI.
- /standalonehost - Moves the winmgmt service to a standalone scvhost process.
- /sharedhost - Moves the winmgmt service to a shared scvhost process.
- /verifyrepository - Runs a consistency check on a specified WMI repository or the live repository if no path is specified.
- /salvagerepository - Runs a consistency check and rebuild the repository if an inconsistency is found.
- /resetrepository - Resets the repository to the default state when Windows was initially installed. .mof files with the #pragma autorecover pre-processor instruction are restored to the repository.
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - CIM, WBEM and WMI|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Windows|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap