Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Configures time service and diagnostics
w32tm configures and diagnoses problems with the Windows time service. It takes these parameters:
- /register - Registers the time service to run as a service
- /unregister - Unregisters the time service
- /monitor - Configures monitoring targets
- /ntte - Converts a Windows NT time into a readable format
- /ntpte - Converts a NTP time into a readable format
- /resync - Resynchronise with time server
- /stripchart - Displays a strip chart of the offset between the local and a remote machine
- /config - Configure the time service
- /tz - Display time zone settings
- /debug - Configures logging
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Servers, Daemons, Listeners and Sockets|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Windows|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap