Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Shuts down or reboots a computer
shutdown shuts down or reboots a computer. If a computer name is not specified, the command is executed on the local machine. The following parameters are supported:
- /i - Displays the shutdown dialog. If used, no other parameters can be given
- /l -Logs the user off
- /s - Shuts down the computer
- /r - Reboots the computer
- /a - Aborts a shutdown if issued before the timeout period expires
- /p - Kills the local computer
- /h - Puts the local computer into hibernation
- /f - Force running applications to terminate
- /m -Computer name of the target computer
- /t - Timeout period
- /d - Reason codes of the target system’s event log
- /e - Shutdown reason string for the target system’s event log
- /e - Comment string for the target system’s event log
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Administration|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Windows|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap