Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Security Configuration Wizard command line tool
scwcmd is a command line utility that analyses, configures and rolls back Security Configuration Wizard (SCW) policy. It reports analysis results in a HTML document. This tool also extends the SCW Security Configuration Database (SCD) so that it can apply customised security configurations to servers with security requirements that are not met via the roles that ship with the SCD. The custom configuration is specified in an XML file as defined in the Extending the Security Configuration Wizard white paper. Finally scwcmd can transform a security policy file into a new Group policy object.
The following subcommands are supported:
- /analyze - Reviews a target machine for compliance with a security policy
- /configure - Applies an SCW policy to a target machine
- /register - Registers an SCD file to extend the SCD
- /rollback - Applies the latest rollback policy
- /transform - Transforms a security policy file into a Group Policy object
- /view - Displays views of SCD XML files
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Security|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Windows|