Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Queries and configures the registry
reg subcommands query and configure the Windows registry. The subcommands are:
- add - Adds sub-keys and entries
- compare - Compares sub-keys and entries and reports if they are identical
- copy - Copies an entry to another registry location
- delete - Deletes sub-keys and entries
- export - Exports sub-keys and entries to a file
- import - Imports sub-keys and entries from a file
- load - Loads sub-keys and entries from a saved hive
- query - Returns the sub-keys and entries under the queries key or a 1 for a failed operation.
- restore - Restores sub-keys and entries saved by a reg save operation
- save - Saves sub-keys and entries to a hive file
- unload - Unloads sub-keys and entries loaded from a hive file by the reg load command
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Administration|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Windows|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap