Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Returns session information
qwinsta supports parameters to return session information. It is identical to the query session command. These parameters are supported
- [session_name] - Queries the specified session
- [username] - Queries sessions for the specified user
- [session_id] - Queries the session specified by session ID
- /server: - Sets the target server for the query
- /mode - Returns line settings
- /flow - Returns flow control settings
- /connect - Displays connect settings
- /counter - Returns counters, including total sessions created, disconnected and reconnected
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Terminal Services, Terminals and X|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Windows|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap