Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Queries processes owned by users, application and sessions. Also lists all processes running on a server and all users running a process.
qprocess supports parameters to return information about processes within sessions and across sessions. It can also return a list of users running an instance of a process. this command is identical to query process These parameters are supported:
- * - Returns all processes in all sessions
- [process_id] - Queries a specific process identified by process ID
- [username] - Queries processes run by a user
- [session_name] - Queries processes in a session
- /id: - Queries processes by session ID
- [program_name.exe] - Queries the processes spawned by an executable
- /server: - Specifies the target server to query
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Terminal Services, Terminals and X|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Windows|