Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Remote shutdown utility
PsShutdown is a remote shutdown utility that features this functionality:
- -s - Shutdown
- -r - Reboot
- -h - Hibernate
- -k - Poweroff
- -d - Suspend
- -o - Logoff console user
- -l - Lock
- -a - Abort shutdown (needs to run before timer expires)
- -c - Allow local user to abort shutdown
- -e - Shutdown reason code
- -f - Force close applications for shutdown
- -m - Message for interactive user
- -v - Time to display message in seconds before shutdown
- -t - Time until shutdown value in seconds
- -n - Timeout value for connection attempt to remote machine
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Remote Management|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap