Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Queries, tests and administers NTLM authentication, trusts and DNS
nltest features subcommands to:
- Force replication
- Query the status of the Secure Channel
- Tear down and rebuild the Secure Channel
- Change the trust account password
- Check connectivity to all domain controllers in the domain
- List all domain controllers in the domain and their IP addresses
- Query DNS for all domain controller registrations
- List trusted domains
- Display information on inter-forest trusts
- Obtain site information and parent domain for a domain controller
- Administer DNS records for domain controllers
- Set debug flags
- Query user domain, authentication servers for a user, user attributes
- Query cumulative NTLM logon attempt at console and network levels
- Remotely shut down a domain controller
|Diagnostic Target:||Directory Services - Security and Trusts|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Windows|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap