Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Displays information about and manages Network Load Balancing (NLB)
nlb is a command line utility that manages Network Load Balancing (NLB). It can:
- start, stop and drainstop cluster operations;
- enable, disable and drain traffic handling on port ranges
- display cluster states and host properties
- display port rule information
- display NLB parameters, cluster state and past activity
- display NLB configuration settings
- reload NLB parameters from registry
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Clusters and Load Balancing|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Network Load Balancing|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap