Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Displays active TCP connections and UDP ports
netstat displays TCP connections, their endpoints, ports and states on the local machine. These optional parameters filter or return additional information:
- -a - Displays active TCP connections and UDP ports that are actively listening
- -e - Displays Ethernet statistics
- -n - Displays active TCP connections without name resolution
- -o - Includes process ID’s (PID) for each active TCP connection
- Filters display to the stated transport layer protocol (TCP, UDP, TCPv6 or UDPv6)
- -s - Displays statistics for each transport layer protocol
- -r - Displays the routing table
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Network Services|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Windows|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap