Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Invokes the Windows Installer
msiexec installs, repairs and removes Windows applications that have been packaged for the Windows installer. Commonly used parameters are:
- /i - Install / configure a package
- /f - Repair and installation
- /a - Run an administrative install
- /x - Uninstall a package
- /j - Advertise a package
- /l - Log installation logging output to a file
- /m - Generate and SMS .mif file.
- /p - Install a patch for an installed package
- /q - Controls the user interface, qn runs a silent installation
- /y - Registers DLL modules that are provided on the command line after the /y parameter
- /z - Unregisters DLL modules that are provided on the command line after the /z parameter
- /c - Advertises a new instance of a package
- /n - Specifies a specific instance of a package
|Diagnostic Target:||Applications - Deployment|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Windows|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap