Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Enables live debugging of with Windows kernel debugger
livekd connects to one of the Windows kernel debuggers kd or windbg to enable live debugging on a Windows system. It supports these parameters:
- -w - Loads windbg instead of the default kd
- -k - Path to the debugger image to run
- -o - Writes a memory.dmp file to disk instead of running the debugging environment
- -p - Pauses a Hyper-V guest while livekd is running
- -hv - Takes the name or GUID of the Hyper-V guest to debug
- -hvl - Lists the names and GUID of Hyper-V guests
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Debugging|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap