Fetching directory, one moment please ...
health_chk.cmd is a Windows 2003 tool that calls a set of other tools to generate a set of reports for analysing the File Replication Service.
health_chk.cmd can be run against remote computers, but only provides a subset of the reports that are generated if it is run on the local machine. It requires the name of a directory as a parameter. Reports are written to this directory. It can also take the name of a remote computer as a second parameter. The following reports are produced:
- ds_showconn.txt - Output from repadmin /showconn..
- ds_showreps.txt - Output from repadmin /showreps.
- evl_application.txt - Application event logs in text format.
- evl_dns.txt - DNS server event logs in text format.
- evl_ds.txt - Active Directory event logs in text format.
- evl_ntfrs.txt - FRS event logs in text format.
- evl_system.txt - System event logs in text format.
- ntfrs_config.txt - Output from ntfrsutl configtable .
- ntfrs_ds.txt - Output from ntfrsutl ds.
- ntfrs_errscan.txt - Error messages from the FRS debug logs.
- ntfrs_inlog.txt - Output from ntfrsutl inlog .
- ntfrs_machine.txt - List of free disk space on all drives.
- ntfrs_outlog.txt - Output from ntfrsutl outlog.
- Ntfrs_reg.txt - Registry values from HKLM\system\currentcontrolset\services\NtFrs .
- Ntfrs_sets.txt - Output from ntfrsutl sets .
- Ntfrs_sysvol.txt - Output from dir /s *.* of the SYSVOL share.
- Ntfrs_version.txt - Output from ntfrsutl version.
|Diagnostic Target:||Directory Services - Distributed File Systems|
|Obtain From:||Microsoft Download Centre – Windows 2003 SP 2 Support Tools 32 Bit|