Fetching directory, one moment please ...
filescrn is a command line interface for File Server Resource Manager file screening.
Use filescrn to view and configure file screen settings for File Server Resource Manager. File screen is used to manage the types of files that can be stored in a share managed by File Server Resource Manager. It features six sub-commands that configure screening functionality, they are:
- filegroup - Lists, creates and manages file groups.
- screen - Lists, creates and manages file screens.
- exception - Lists, creates and manages exceptions.
- template - Lists, creates and manages screen templates.
- admin - Configures storage report settings.
- notification - Lists help information about notification config file syntax.
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Storage|
|Tool Executable:||file scrn|
|Obtain From:||Installed with File Server Resource Manager|