Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Creates a custom log in the Windows event log.
Use eventcreate to generate a log in the Windows event log by running it at the command line and calling it from a script or program. Values must be provided for these parameters:
- /t - Type of event, possible values are Error, Warning or Information.
- /id - Event ID number, must be a number between 1 and 1000.
- /d - Event Description which must be contained in quotation marks (“).
- /l - Which event log to use, possible values are Application or System.
- /so - Event source, usually the name of the program or script from which the event is generated.
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Logging and Audit|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Windows|