Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Manages Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
Use dsmgmt to manage Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) partitions and FSMO roles and clean up metadata from abandoned domain controllers / AD LDS instances. dsmgmt supports these functions:
- configurable settings (co s) -Administer configurable settings . Lists settings and values as well as committing and cancelling changes
- DS behaviour (ds b) - View and configure AD and AD LDS behaviour. List behaviour settings and modifies password behaviour over unsecured networks.
- group membership evaluation (g m e) - Evaluate SID’s(group membership) in a group or user token
- LDAP policies - List settings and values for LDAP administration limits as well as cancelling and committing changes
- local roles (lo r) - Manage local administrative roles on a Read-Only Domain Controller.
- metadata cleanup (m c) - Clean up abandoned metadata.
- partition management (pa m) -Manage directory partitions.
- popups on (po on) - Enable popups.
- popups off (po off) - Disable popups.
- roles (r) - Manage FSMO roles.
- security account management (sec a m) - Manage security account database and clean-up duplicate SID’s.
- set DSRM password (set d p) - Reset the Directory Services Restore Mode administrator password.
|Diagnostic Target:||Directory Services - Management and Installation|
|Obtain From:||Installed with the AD LDS Services role on Windows 2008|