Fetching directory, one moment please ...
Debug Diagnostic Tool
Debug Diagnostic Tool is a utility that can generate and analyse crash dumps for application errors, performance problems and track memory leaks.
DebugDiag is an installed GUI application. On launching DebugDuag.exe you are presented with a choice of three rules:
- Crash - Generates a crash dump of an attached process when exceptions, breakpoints or process events occur (eg unloading a specific DLL)
- Performance - Generates a crash dump of an attached process when a performance counter or HTTP response time threshold has been reached.
- Native (non.NET) Memory and Handle Leak - Generates a crash dump of an attached process when a time interval has elapsed or the in memory process has reached a size threshold.
The tool main screen features three tabs:
- Rules - Set rules for generating crash dumps.
- Advanced Analysis - Run analysis on a dump generated by a configured rule.
- Processes - A list of running processes.
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Debugging|
|Tool Executable:||DebugDiag.exe and DebugDiagAnalysisOnly.exe|
|Obtain From:||Microsoft Download Centre – Debug Diagnostic Tool V 1.2|