Fetching directory, one moment please ...
certutil is an all-round certificate management tool for exporting, importing, viewing, verifying, backing-up and restoring certificates.
certutil supports over 70 parameters to manage certificates. Use it to:
- Dump configuration information, files, attributes, schemas and databases
- Parse ASN.1 files
- Decode hexadecimal-encoded files
- Encode and decode to Base64
- Deny; re-submit; and set attributes and extensions for a pending certificate request
- Revoke certificates
- Backup and restore Directory Certificate Services, databases, certificates and keys
- Administer certificate stores, CA's and templates
- Get and publish to certificate revocation lists
- Interface with Active Directory Certificate Services
- Manage virtual web roots
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - Certificates and Trust|
|Obtain From:||Installed with Certificate Services|