Fetching directory, one moment please ...
A suite of four tools to view modify and manage WMI classes, events and objects.
Usage GuideWMI Tools is a suite of four web based tools:
WMI CIM Studio – Web application (requires Internet Explorer)
- Specify a namespace and browse the class inheritance tree.
- Browse class and instance properties, methods, qualifiers and associations.
- Modify classes and instances.
- Add and delete class definitions.
- Add and delete class instances.
- Execute regular methods on instances.
- Generate and compile MOF files.
WMI Event Registration
- View consumer, filter and timer properties of system classes and instances.
- Add and delete event consumer, filter and timer instances.
- Modify instance properties.
- Register consumers for an event.
WMI Event Viewer
Register WMI Event Viewer as a consumer for selected events in WMI Event Registration to receive event information.
WMI Object Browser – Web application (requires Internet Explorer)
- Specify a namespace and browse the object tree.
- Browse object properties, methods and associations.
- View and edit property values property qualifiers and object qualifiers.
- Execute methods on objects.
|Diagnostic Target:||OS - CIM, WBEM and WMI|
|Tool Executable:||Web Apps and wbemeventviewer.exe|
|Obtain From:||Microsoft Download Centre – WMI Administrative Tools|
Results for Tools search
You entered the search string "".
No results were returned for this string.
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. ezcom, the ez logo and hard tech cafe are registered trademarks of Mission Pacific Pty Ltd. Designed for firefox and safari. Sitemap